Mickey and Minnie Mouse Collectible Plush Doll Set – Limited Release is available online for purchase
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Collectible Plush Doll Set – Limited Release was released today on Shop Disney. The price for this is $90.00.
Our pair of carefully crafted Mickey and Minnie Mouse plush dolls have been recreated from 1933 sewing patterns inspired by Charlotte Clark’s beloved 1930 doll designs. Join Mickey’s milestone celebration with this immortal collector’s duo.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Limited Release
- Beautifully recreated from original 1933 sewing patterns acquired by the Disney Archives in 2012
- Starting in 1930, Charlotte Clark's treasured Mickey Mouse dolls became a sensation. But there were limits to the quantity that could be hand-sewn by Charlotte and small team of doll makers. Because of this, Walt and Roy Disney formed a partnership in 1932 with a pattern company out of New York City to provide sewing patterns based on Clark's Mickey and Minnie dolls
- Set of two stuffed dolls
- Detailed plush sculpturing
- Embroidered features
- Faux ''patent leather'' pie eyes
- Soft velour texture
- Satiny skirt
- Lace pantaloons
- Felt flower pot hat
- Woven label: ''Inspired by the original Charlotte Clark plush doll patterns''
- Gatefold window display case with magnetic closure and gold foil accents
- Part of Mickey's Celebration Collection
- Ages 12 mos +
- Polyester / polyethylene stiffeners / plastic coated wire
- 12'' H (ear to toe)
If you want to order ‘Mickey and Minnie Mouse Collectible Plush Doll Set – Limited Release’, you can do so by clicking this link which will take you right to the product.
Leave a Reply