A brand new item was released on Shop Disney today. The price is $554.00.
This detailed and lifelike Han Solo Premium Format Figure is inspired by his appearance in Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back. The limited edition collectible features an authentic costume and Millennium Falcon-inspired base.
- Limited Edition of 600
- Premium Format Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Costume sewn from fabric and leather elements to give his look an added sense of realism, down to the details of his belt
- Millennium Falcon-inspired base
- Highly accurate facial expression
- Rachel Roubicek (Design)
- Jean-Paul Mavinga (Design)
- Matt Black (Design & Sculpt)
- Daniel Staig (Design & Sculpt)
- Tom Gilliland (Design)
- Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
- Tim Niver (Sculpt)
- Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
- Chadwick Anderson (Mold & Cast)
- Wan Lee (Paint)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Esther Skandunas (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
- All man-made materials
- 20'' H x 14'' W x 15'' L
If you want to order ‘Han Solo Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles – Limited Edition’, you can do so by clicking this link which will take you right to the product.